Tiller is a SaaS Point-of-Sale for merchants. Forget everything you know about the standard cash register and join the revolution. We offer an iPad cash register with a cloud based back-office where managers can access, remotely and in real-time, data analysis tools that will help them steer their business. Welcome to the new Smart POS!
- 1700+ customers in 16 countries
- 30% month over month growth in 2016
- 4M€ raised with leading investors (360 Capital, Thierry Petit, Nicolas Sireyjol, …)
Your mission, should you accept…
As the Office Team Leader in Spain, you are the glue that keeps the team on its feet, the Swiss army knife that has an answer to every question; you are responsible for managing the operational aspects of our Spain locations and keeping the engine running smoothly.
Go through the vast job pool market and pick the best talent to join Tiller. Label recruiting needs, share job listings, manage candidates and identify the best.
Tighten the relationship of all employees within the team; onboard new employees and manage existing ones: generate contracts, PTO and expense report management and tracking, administration of personnel and payroll.
The nail file
Smoothen relationships with our external providers. Nurture the contact portfolio with payroll providers, insurers, health providers and any other necessary to build a healthy network.
The bottle opener
Open bottles of good times. Manage company celebrations and events and support the organization of external events.
Fight through any challenge that comes your way:
- Clients: track receivables and manage legal procedures and invoicing.
- Suppliers: collect invoices and control a payment calendar.
- Finances: master financial reporting documents and reconciliations and prepare accounting documents.
- Employees: assist employees with travel and company guidelines and processes,
- Offices: manage and build support processes for other remote locations in Spain and ensure all are appropriately stocked.
You are a motivated person, with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, HR or PR or equivalent experience with a high level of English. You also:
- Are autonomous, resourceful, a multi-tasker, and organized.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are dynamic, approachable, and love people.
- You are results oriented and solution driven.
- Have proven experience in a similar role and/or in a startup environment.
- Smile…and then smile some more.
Do you want to be part of a young company that all it does is grow, grow, grow? How about joining a young, dynamic team of over 60 people and counting? Work at the heart of a startup ecosystem? You know it, this job was made for you!
Salary: Competitive based on experience
To apply send a Cover Video + CV: email@example.com